Wednesday, December 01, 2004

In the beginning...

Rightio... it's another Vicky blog, but this one is slightly different.
This is where I shall put all of my poetry, prose and lyrics. Some of them have been 'published' online and off already (lets all curse poetry.com now shall we, loud and clear please...) But whether they've been seen before or not, this is the first time I've gotten around to putting them all together in one place.
Lets just rest assured, everything you read on this page is mine (unless otherwise stated) and no matter how new or old it is, I have no problem with others making use of it - as long as I get full credit for writing (and in the unlikely event anything comes of it - full monetary compensation *grin* It is all backed up and timestamped in various formats, I just want to consolidate it all, so be warned, I can prove it's my shit.)

Doing this also means I have another template to fuck around with - gotta love the geek in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home