Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My Story

If I should write my story
In a million years or more
Would anyone believe me?
Whoever would I write it for?
See there’s a reason why we’re put here
To amuse the dogs above
And no, that’s not a spelling error
It’s an expression of disgust.

Why?
Is the easiest question to ask another.
Why?
Is the first word that I learned
Why?
Is the first thing people say when something happens
That they feel they don’t deserve.

If I should write my story
Do you think anyone would care?
Would it make me a pile of money?
Or should I leave the pages bare?
‘Cause there are too many people to hurt
With the things that should never be told
A clear conscience is dearer to me
Than silver or gold

If I should write my story
What could I say to all my friends?
Thank you all, I love you so much
But good things always have to
End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home